August 14, 2014 | Kopytek
These 10 signs are true indicators of being addicted to print.
1. You are still working in Print!
The fact that you are still working in print shows you are a real printaholic!
2. You make sure to never miss #PrintChat.
The most exciting thing about digital media is talking about offline media on Twitter.
3. Everything around you is a print sample.
You are constantly looking at things as if you were going to re-create it.
4. Just by touch you can determine paper stock weight gauge and the finish on coated paper.
To be able to pull this off, you have to have been in the print business a long time!
5. You have had arguments with people about color.
This could be with friends, relatives, strangers or your prepress person.
6. Every week you look forward to checking out Trish Witkowski’s 60-second super cool fold.
You have to admit, these videos are awesome!
7. You speak in print lingo to regular people.
An example being “Could you grab an off-the-shelf A7 envelope for our holiday cards.”
8. You close you eyes and savor the smell of printed pieces!
This is commonly found in many addictions. It only makes sense for a print addict to do it.
9. Your Sharpie is your significant other.
Yeah, don’t even try to deny it.
10. There are at least 3 or 4 rulers around you at all times.
Everything has to be just right.
We admit it, we are definitely print addicts!
The best st. louis printing company.
Print Magazine is looking for projects that feature amazing uses of type by designers. They are looking for hand lettered work and for original typefaces built from the ground up. Typographic designs…read more >
We at Kopytek just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Labor Day! To all of our friends, family, customers, employees and all you other great people, be safe and enjoy…read more >
From print, to digital, to anything else your mind can conjure, it seems that businesses all over are reaching in every direction in an attempt to stay relevant in our…read more >