August 14, 2014 | Kopytek
These 10 signs are true indicators of being addicted to print.
1. You are still working in Print!
The fact that you are still working in print shows you are a real printaholic!
2. You make sure to never miss #PrintChat.
The most exciting thing about digital media is talking about offline media on Twitter.
3. Everything around you is a print sample.
You are constantly looking at things as if you were going to re-create it.
4. Just by touch you can determine paper stock weight gauge and the finish on coated paper.
To be able to pull this off, you have to have been in the print business a long time!
5. You have had arguments with people about color.
This could be with friends, relatives, strangers or your prepress person.
6. Every week you look forward to checking out Trish Witkowski’s 60-second super cool fold.
You have to admit, these videos are awesome!
7. You speak in print lingo to regular people.
An example being “Could you grab an off-the-shelf A7 envelope for our holiday cards.”
8. You close you eyes and savor the smell of printed pieces!
This is commonly found in many addictions. It only makes sense for a print addict to do it.
9. Your Sharpie is your significant other.
Yeah, don’t even try to deny it.
10. There are at least 3 or 4 rulers around you at all times.
Everything has to be just right.
We admit it, we are definitely print addicts!
The best st. louis printing company.
We at Kopytek want to with you a very Happy Easter! These are the perfect times to get together with family and friends or maybe even just relax by yourself.…read more >
In the rise of the digital age, much of the masses are saying the end is near for the printed word. We say: not so! Sure, everyone and their grandmother…read more >