February 28, 2014 | Kopytek
We here at Kopytek wanted to share with you an common case study of how print jobs come to us and then get printed.
1. You’ve been working on a project that has a printing need and Monday morning you are ready to contact a printer
2. The print job needs completed by Friday and you need 3,000 pieces to be printed.
3. You call and ask us at Kopytek if we can get the job done by Friday, but we will need the art files ASAP
4. You get us the art files the next day on Tuesday and we get to work
5. Your phone rings on Thursday and it’s Kopytek… “Your print job has been completed and ready for pick up.” …Done Early!
6. You make it to Kopytek the next day on Friday and see that everything has been printing and they look perfect, even better than you imagined
7. You thank us immensely for getting the print job done so quickly and we reply, “It’s what we do.”
8. You send out your printed piece to your audience and it is a massive success!
This is a basic representation of a huge number of how a print job comes to life with Kopytek and how we deliver on that work. And yes it is true, Kopytek is the best Print Company in St. Louis.
Contact Us using the form below if you are looking to get a print job done.
Signs are everywhere. One look down Main St., Any Town, USA and you’re likely to see a plethora of business signs large and small, high and low, vibrant and stark;…read more >
What Exactly is a Paper Weight (Paper Density, Basis Weight , Grammage)? Paper Weight is a measure of the area density. Paper products that let little or no light pass…read more >